Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This place is a zoo!!
















We took the girls to the zoo over Memorial Day weekend, and as always it was packed, but the weather was perfect! The highlights of the day was the train ride (Kell would beg to differ...the twins threw an absolute fit when we got off the train and they found out we were on our way back to the car. He insists that if we didn't go on the train ride they wouldn have thrown such fits. I say they were just biding their time...) the carousel (Tay and I rode in the peacock and she LOVED it so much that she attempted to suck on the arm rest. Apparently I need to have the old Rotovirus talk with her...the same one that I had with the twin in the Wal-Mart cart.) the giraffes (we have pics of both Ellie and Reese stretching their necks out next to them) but the best part was just being out and about as a family. It amazes me how easy everything is when Kelly is involved. I guess its the fact that he can hold both twins at the same time and still somehow manage to push the wagon...a skill I desire to have and have a sneaking suspicion that I never will. We capped off the day with shopping and a trip to Chik-Fil-A. Jealous Jared and Ryann? Thought so...don't worry, your trip is only a few weeks away and we will go as many times as humanly possible. So all in all a great day. Can't wait to go next year!

6 comments:

The Vaughn Family said...

SUCH great pics, I can't wait to help you scrapbook them. In the year 2043.

Heather said...

I love it Hill! I love Kell's glasses too! Very cool.

RyAnn Thompson said...

Taytum is so big! I really can't believe it. Makes me realize how long its been since I have been out there which makes me sad....I guess I kind of thought she might not grow while we are away? Wishful thinking I guess, luckily she is still as adorable as ever. I really can't wait to see you all, watch some Yo Gabba Gabba and yes, a trip to chik-fil-A is a must. :-) Really love all the pictures!

Bonnie said...

Such a fun day! I love how zoo pics are always in the same spots for every family!! And they are never with any real animals, because the real animals are all hiding!!

Natasha said...

What a fun trip! Your girls are adorable! Heather keeps me pretty well informed about them! Did I mention that I love your sister? She's the best!

Leeann said...

Your little family is just so cute cute cute!