Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!



To my beautiful girls: Thank you for my mothers day cards...your little voices recorded for me to always hear "Happy Mothers Day, Love ya!" is something I will always treasure. Thank you for your handmade nursery gifts...your handprints will not always stay this little, so I am so glad you've put them on paper for me to always remember how precious and small you were. Thank you for always letting me dress you in frilly dresses, wiping your little noses when they run, staying in the yard when I ask you to, letting me hug you for just a couple of seconds too long, giving me eskimo kisses, eating your zuccini when I put in on your plate and especially for choosing daddy and I to be your parents...you three are the best gifts I have ever been given and nothing makes me prouder than to tell people that I am your mommy. There will never be anything that you could ever do that will ever make me love you any less. You girls are my everything and makes me strive to do everything I can to make you as happy as you make me every day. I will always love you forever and ever. Love: Your mommy

5 comments:

Heather said...

ohhhhh.

The Vaughn Family said...

Niagra falls, Frankie angel.

sheri said...

This is how I am supposed to be at 6:00 am! Crying my eyes out?! Great, now I will have puffy eyes all day! You are a great mommy to these three lucky girlies, and I am lucky to be YOUR mommy!

Bonnie said...

This is all to precious!!! I love you Thompson girls!

Anonymous said...

nice if she had no diaper on her bald tiny c--t in full view