Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Official...Summer is Here!!







Last night for dinner we had corn on the cob and watermelon...sure signs of summer. Some things that we are looking forward to this summer are Kell's garden-he has planted every vegetable imaginable so if you find a bag full of zuccini on your porch you will know who to thank! We are so excited to take the girls to Lagoon this year, as well as the annual 4th of July celebration, Aunt Heathie, Uncle Jedders, Aunt Ryann and Uncle Jared visiting, Taytum's 1st Birthday Bash, uh...camping...I threw that in for Kell's sake. He actually thinks we are taking the girls camping...adorable! I am also looking forward to keeping things simple with the girls. Who needs Raging Waters when a sprinkler in the backyard will do just fine? I am excited to find fun, FREE things to do with the girls this summer. If anyone has suggestions let me know!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Summer isn't summer without corn on the cob! Love it. Very jealous of your garden, too. Taking a little picnic lunch to the park is always a fun, free summer activity.

Heather said...

Love all three of those girls!!! Wish I loved corn on the cob. I'm so unAmerican.

RyAnn Thompson said...

Mmmmmm Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm Corn.....and wowzers a garden? I am impressed! I think I will be more impressed if Kell actually gets you all camping though...good luck Kelly! Please take pictures if you succeed,fun!