Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mama Ellie


Ellie went over to Grandma and Papa's house tonight to visit (she took a 3 hour nap, so basically she will be awake until 1:30 this morning...) and brought back 'babies." A stuffed shark, puppy, squirrel and rat (I know, ew.) She was playing with them when I peeked in my room to see that she had covered each animal with a "blankie," aka towel, and looked up at me and said "Shhh, my babies are asleep, and I'm asleep but I'm your baby." Yes Ellie, you will always be my baby.

2 comments:

Jed Eastman said...

Do I feel a song coming on? The emaculate Mimi perhaps??? "Boy don't you know you can't escape me, mmm darling cause you'll always be my baby." Yeah. Sorry. Can we just forget that ever happened? Miss those girlies. Give 'em a hug from their uncle jedders!

Heather said...

and we'll linger on...