Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century Hillary!

Well, I am going to start off by saying Thank You to Heather and Jed for giving me a little push (and by little push I mean a huge shove) into the blogging world. Not only did they call me up to tell me that they set up a blog for me, but spent 2 hours explaining how to bring up the pictures. So I'm not the most computer savvy, alright??! Anyone who knows me knows that the biggest joy I have in life is showing off and bragging about my 3 angels. They are my whole life and I love every last thing about them, so a blog is the perfect place where I can tell all the funny and adorable things that they do, i.e. Reese calling Ellie her sweetheart, and Ellie calling Reese, well, Ellie (it gets a little confusing around here) I am not making any oaths about how often I can update, but I will try really hard when the girls go to bed and I have that 3 minute window of opportunity before I collapse into bed. FYI-if no one leaves a comment this blog will be the shortest lived blog ever known!! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jed Eastman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Hill! We are so proud of us...uh, you! We are so happy to see more pictures of our cute nieces.
XOXO
Heather and Jedders

Jed Eastman said...

Welcome to the blogspot revolution Hillary! So glad you could come. Please take off your shoes, sit, stay awhile. Seriously though, can't wait to see all the pics, vids and other goodies.

sheri said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME!

RyAnn Thompson said...

This is so funny! I was just at mondragonspace and complaining to my hubby that there was no where for me to whine about not getting Halloween pictures yet on that page...so now I can fully beg on this blog....WHERE ARE THEY??? I want to see them :-( HURRY UP and UPLOAD!...oh and birthday pics too....I love the new pumpkin ones! Too cute!!!I miss you guys!