Friday, November 21, 2008

10 Funny Things My Girls Said This Week...

1. I was dancing like a goofball trying to get Ellie to not be a grump bum and she told me "No mama, don't be Foofa" (the big pink one that dances on Yo Gabba Gabba)

2. Reese handed me Mr. Potato Head and told me to "Fix Mr Heads Butt." Yes, she did get reprimanded for saying butt.

3. Ellie was running in the kitchen and slipped and fell. I asked her what happened and she said (in a very fake sad voice) "Tay Tay pushed me!" Mind you that not only is Taytum 5 months old, but was also playing in her exersaucer in the other room.

4. I was cleaning my bedroom today and had just made the bed. I left the room for a minute and when I came back in Reese said "Come find me mom!" and had crawled underneath the bedspread, sheets and matress pad. So basically my bed was made except for the big lump that was Reese right in the middle of the bed.

5. Ellie came in our room at about 7:00 in the morning, stretched, looked at daddy, then very sleepily said "Hi Kell."

6. Reese will come in whatever room you are in and say "Hi guys, what doing" about 15 times a day.

7. Reese wales up every morning and says "Hi mom, I want pickle and cheese."

8. Kell's mom came over to babysit and they very excitedly screamed "Hi Linda!!"

9. I told Ellie "I love you sooo much!" and she said to me "Mama, I love you too much"

10. Ellie was very mad at mama the other day, and in the angriest voice that a 2 year old could muster she said "Mom, GO HOME!!!"

The girls are at such a fun age-they love singing church songs andare getting better about not taking their diapers off (knock on wood) Taytum is laughing and smiling at everything she sees, and is rolling around all over the place. I have such a wonderful family!! In the words of Ellie and Reese "I love mommy, she loves me. We love Kell, yesiree. He loves us and so you see, we are a happy family! Video below:

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=kEgr2qPumhP29U9U7Qqh&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

5 comments:

The Vaughn Family said...

Hill & Kell, those girls are so dang much fun, not only because they are 2, but because there are 2 of them to say the things that 2 year olds say. I love hearing all the funny things that go on in the madhouse! They are so darling! I can't wait until Taytum joins in the fray! Lub ya

Heather said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait to hear them say funny things to me in 2 weeks and 6 days...who's couting?

sheri said...

Of course, I cannot get the video to come up, but I can hear the REAL thing anytime I want! Love you guys!

RyAnn Thompson said...

They are sooo funny! I can't wait to see you all! Very very soon!!! And I actually want to watch Yo Gabba Gabba hopefully the girls won't mind.

McKell Anderson said...

Kelly and Hillary, I came across your blog and I wanted to drop you a quick note. Your family is beautiful - such cute girls. :) McKell Anderson