Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Little Guppie goes to School


Taytum has been soooo excited to start school. Ever since she watched her sisters go to pre-school and dance, she would constantly ask "Am I big enough to go to school and dance yet mom?" This year her wish came true. She marched into Kiddie Korner Pre-School like she owned the place. No tears, no fits...just like her sisters. I am so proud of what an amazing little person she is becoming.



Sleeping with her backpack




Miss Hayley, Miss Meaghan, Tay and Sadie, her BFF




I thought this pic was so presh, because it has all 3 of my girlies names on the "New Crop" wall.


Ready for mom and dad to leave and the fun to begin.


First day of school breakfast. Alpha-Bits cereal and an apple...get it? Haha...ahhhh, I love a good theme.


*BTW, If anyone has any suggestions on how to re-organize pics to be put into a different order than uploaded in, while not getting so frustrated that you want to smash your computer into the nearest wall, I would seriously appreciate it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

She's freaking darling :) I love it!