Saturday, September 10, 2011

August's Antics

Ellie:







  • Calling your hamper a hampster



  • Me: "Ellie, I love you more than anything in the world." E "Mom, I love you more than graham crackers."



  • Calling Spagettios Oreos



  • Once I gave you the bowl of said Spagettios you yelled "Come on Oreos, bring it on!"



  • Calling Chex cereal checkers

  • When you get exasperated you huff and say "Oh, for heavens sake!" or "For crying out loud!"




Reese








  • "Mom, cows make milk and horses make potatoes."



  • I was getting you a drink and you asked for chocolate milk. Instead I got you a cup of water. You looked down at it for a minute, looked up crestfallen and said "This isn't what I ordered."



  • You are becoming our family clown. You love to make your friends and family laugh.


  • Telling me that the caterpillars at school are already in their "raccoons" instead of cocoons.




Taytum








  • When we were telling you guys that we would like to build a new house, we explained that you would all get your own rooms to decorate. When I asked you how you would decorate your very own room you said, without skipping a beat "In iPads."



  • Reese was asking me what kind of a bug we found outside. Before I could answer you said "Maybe it's an armadillo."



  • I was sitting outside on the rocking chair reading, when you walked out the door, looked over at me and said "Oh, hi mom...I thought you were a pig sitting there." Ow.



  • Dad and I took you to breakfast after your doctors appointment. Once we were served you kept saying "Mmmmmm". I finally looked over to see what you were enjoying so much and you were dunking your bacon in a puddle of butter.



  • I was going to the store and you called out after me "Mom, will you bring me something special, like gold?"




Beck








  • I couldn't find you for a few minutes. I finally found you eating a Eggo waffle in the bathtub.



  • You love hats and don't mind a bit when your sisters dress you up.



  • When I ask you "What does daddy say?" you quickly reply "NO!"



  • When I ask you "What does mommy say?" you quickly reply "Daddy!"


  • You can count to 5...and its adorable.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I absolutely LOVE these posts...seriously I look forward to them every month!

I laughed out loud at the "pig on the porch." Ha!

Love you!
Alison

sheri said...

Oh, my heck, I am sitting here at Heathers apartment silently laughing with tears rolling down my face, trying not to wake dad up! I think you should keep doing these blogs until your kids move out to go to college!