Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Madness

Ellie:



  • I asked you "How come I love you kids so much?" You answered "Um, because we are cuties?"

  • "Mom, my smoothie tastes ridiculous!"

  • On our way to school we were talking about how baby farm animals are born in the spring. I said "Baby chicks, baby lambies, baby ducks..." and you interrupted by saying "Yeah, and baby jaguars!"

  • "Mom, you shouldn't buy pepper. It makes people sneeze ya know!"

  • "Mom, you bought me Crunchy Little Squares (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)?! You do love me!!"

  • "My voice is a little pony." Instead of a little hoarse.

  • When we had green pancakes on St Patty's Day a little bit of the green batter got on a paper towel. You looked at it for a second and cried "Ew, I think that leperachaun blowed his nose right there!"

  • You said so many adorable prayers for Reese when you found out she was going to the hospital to see the cardiologist. Made me melt.


Reese:



  • You braved your double ear infection and your cardiologist appointment like a champ. So thankful for that.

  • While at the Dr's office you had to use the bathroom(at our Dr's office they have a child's bathroom that has a child-sized toilet.) You sat down and said "Mom, did Jesus make this teeny tiny potty?"

  • When I got my haircut you kept asking if I was mommy or Heathie.

  • "If you don't give me my medicine right now, I guess I'll just have to leave the city."

  • You were helping me make dinner and we were making fruit salad. I opened the fruit cocktail and you asked me what it was. I said "Fruit cocktail." You replied "Mmmmm, I love cocktails."

  • You told me you thought the leprachaun colored the chicks green.

Taytum



  • When I asked you how you wanted to do your hair today, you replied "Like a dolphins."

  • "Mom, that stinky leprechaun put my sunglasses on his face. I'm so mad at him!"

  • You keep calling the chick's "Bocks"

  • Calling your Croc's (shoes) "Cracks"

  • You got so mad at Ellie that you just sat for a minute trying to think up the meanest thing you could say to her. You finally shouted "Ellie, your an eyebrow!!!"

  • During Eye Spy, Ellie said "Eye Spy something orange." Without missing a beat you said "Is it your face?"

  • You and Lily were "helping" me fold a batch of clothes. Lil's asked "Are these your brothers jammies?" You replied "Absolutely."

Beck



  • You stood up in the middle of the room with nothing, and no one around you on March 21st.

  • You took your first 3 steps on March 23rd.

  • You love saying "Hi." You say it whenever you see my phone, or when someone comes in the room.

  • You had an ear infection, croup and a cold within about 2 weeks of each other.

  • Your still sleeping through the night, yay!

  • When dad comes home from work you get really still and somber, then start yelling "Daaadaaaa? Dad?? Daaaaaadaaaaaa!" It is adorable.

  • You've outgrown all of your jammies. On to 24 months I guess.

  • Your quite the Grammy's Boy lately. You love to snuggle into her and pat her back when cuddling.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your girls are such crack ups. I love it. They remind me so much of you...go figure!

sheri said...

You will be so glad you have put these on your blog, so when you make it into a book, (and give me one) it will all be there for you! They make me laugh so much!

Lacey Sue said...

How cute can your kids get...there seems to be no end to their darling-ness (is that a word even hehehe)!!! I love to read these blogs, they make my day!

Heather said...

I would like to see a dolphin hairstyle. Probably a lot of water? :)

The Vaughn Family said...

I love these, I hope that I can get the motivation up to post on my blog this year. Or next, we don't want to rush these things.