Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Funnies

Ellie:

"Look mom. I take black Play-doh and I take white Play-doh, I mix it together and POOF! I made gray!"

You were apparently playing Waitress because you came running into the kitchen yelling down to your sisters "2 cold pancakes coming right up."

You calling Eggos waffles "cold pancakes."

"Mom, do you know when I say 'Oh mom' it means I think your crazy?"

During a dinner prayer "Please bless all our our dreams will come true."

You LOVE drawing and your specialty right now are skeletons.

You are so good at writing all of your letters that you have started making letter games for everyone to play. You write a bunch of letters really big on the paper then add in really small letters between them. You get a kick out of it when Grammy can't find the really small letters.

Reese:

Calling your tank top a "laptop"

We were talking about kangaroos and I said to you "Reese, did you know that baby kangaroos are called joey's?" You replied "Yeah mom, my leapster already taught me that." Good job leapster.

On the way to school: "Mom, did you know that all of the planets are called a solar system?" Ellie piped up "Yeah, and when the sun goes around the earth it's called orbiting." Such smartie pants.

Grandma Linda was babysitting you and said "Come on, let's go play with some toys." You said "Ok, but we need to make sure to clean up after or that wouldn't be choosing the right, so we would be following Lucifer." Thanks Scripture Stories!

Taytum:

Beck climbed onto the open dishwasher door and you yelled "Beck, get out of the dishwasher, you know better!"

You were pretending to paint my toes and when you took off my sock your eyes got wide and you said "Whoa, that's a big, big, big huge toe."

You grabbed a bottle of cherries off of the door of the fridge and asked "Mom, now are these blueberries or ketchup?"

You were combing my hair and said "Wait, I need to get the hairspray...don't move...your not cute yet." Ouch.

We were getting ready to leave and I told you to put your coat on. You said "Mom, I'm just too busy." while you were sitting on the stairs doing absolutely nothing.

Beck:

You survived the Crying it Out Method! You are officially a big boy that now sleeps through the night. You only cried for about 40 minutes the first night and 20 minutes the second night. From then on you have completely slept through the night-usually from about 10pm-6:30 am. You have a little snack and fall back asleep til 8:30 or so. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I thought it would be hard for me as you are my baby, but it wasn't at all!

You got tooth number 5, 6 and 7 thing month! You were pretty cranky for a while...nothing a little Tylenol wouldn't fix!

You are such a happy baby! Everywhere we go people can't believe what a big smile you always have on your face.

You have started giving big, sloppy, open mouthed kisses-my favorite!

I am more in love with you this month than the last month...and the month before that...and the month before that...

2 comments:

Alison said...

Poor Kelly... not such a funny month for him, I guess. LOL

Love all the funny things said by the kidlets!

Lacey Sue said...

Your kids are truly the funniest kids I've ever known!!! They make me smile!! ...
And "little" Beck is already sleeping through the night!??! Bonus...now he needs to come teach his future best pal C to sleep through the night too!!!! Love your fam Hill!!!