Monday, August 17, 2009

8 Years ago today...


Was one of the best days of my life. Kell and I were married for Time and all Eternity. It seems like only yesterday we were dating in high school, going to proms, Kell playing basketball and me cheering him on. Who would've thought that 8 (actually 12!) years later I would still be his biggest fan. I've loved him since the day we met and the only thing thats changed is that I love him more everyday...and one of us has less hair(I'm not saying who!) Hon, thank you for providing for me and the girls, for putting up with my emotional breakdowns, and for being one of the most amazing people I know. I love you-here's to 80 more years!

3 comments:

Alison said...

You look so cute... and YOUNG! Congrats, guys! Love you both!

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary Hill!! I hope you don't care that I'm totally copying you on this post!! You look beautiful in that picture!

The Vaughn Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I am glad you got to go out and spend some time together.