Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Taytum Mae is ONE!!


A little late, but on June 18th my baby girl turned one!


Pumpkin-faced nerf-herder...where has the year gone? I feel as if I can remember every minute of every day of your life! You are quite the mama's girl, but now that the milk wagon has run dry you are turning into a daddy's girl, just like your sissies! Your not walking, but close! You love to stand up on your own and just look around the room as proud as a peacock! You love making the "popeye face" that mommy used to make when she was your age. You love eating corn on the cob the best, but anything you can get your precious little hands on will work too. You weighed 20 pounds at your one year check-up, which means you are a peanut!! I think your sisters weighed 20 lbs at 7 months!! I love that you want to be held by me all the time. I love that everyone you pass in a store or on the street makes a comment about your beautiful blue eyes and long curly eyelashes. I love that you make everyone around you laugh when you flash them a big toothy grin. I love your birthmark on your knee. I love everything about you. You are such a perfect baby. I love you more than there are words! Love, Mom.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this Hill! You are so cute! I still feel so bad that I missed her party!!! I was actually just thinking about you when I saw you put this on!! I want to see pics of the party! Love ya!!

Heather said...

I love Taytie too.

Rachel said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Hooray! Little Taytum is so cute. So sorry Claire couldn't make it out for her b-day party! Hopefully we can get together soon.

-Rachel

RyAnn Thompson said...

I need pictures of the party! I love this post! :-)