Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The many faces of Reesie...

A few nights ago Reese and I were still awake (daddy was out of town and sissies were asleep) when she found my camera. She said "Here mom, take my picture" and proceeded to make THE funniest faces I have ever seen her make. I would say "Do a sad face" or "do a silly face" and she would follow orders to a tee! I think I may have myself a little diva on my hands! Here are some of my favorites:
"Sleepy Girl"
"Reeser the Grouch!"

"Silly"


"Really Silly"



"Really, Really Silly!!"





3 comments:

Rachel said...

One of the many times when it's fun to have a drama queen! She's a doll...you're little gals have the most beautiful eyes...of course, both their mom and dad have gorgeous eyes, so that was a given, right?!

Heather said...

"Really Silly" is my favorite.

RyAnn Thompson said...

I like Really Silly too!