Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June's Jubilation

Ellie:


  • When asked in Primary what 2 personages Joseph Smith saw in the grove you replied "Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father" without blinking an eye.

  • "Mom, why is your face all red...and why do you have so many freckles?" When I replied that I didn't know, you said "Hmmm. Well, I guess that's just the way that Jesus made you.

  • While eating sloppy joes you said, with a mouthful "I love sloppy flos!"

  • When asking you what you would like to talk on at church on Sunday (meaning what topic), you thought for a moment and said "The microphone."

  • "Mom, is Rapunzel's last name Mondragon"


Reese:



  • While eating sloppy joes for dinner Taytum said "I only like the hamburger part". You said "Tay, you don't like the joe part?"

  • You and your sisters calling oatmeal oatmilk

  • We took you to your eye doctor appointment because you kept crossing your eyes more and more frequently. We found out that you had to get glasses! You are the same age that mommy was when I got my first pair of glasses.

  • When we were driving home from picking up your eyeglasses you were looking out the window and said "Everything looks sooo cool!!!"

Taytum



  • You are fully obsessed with Grammy and Papa. You are constantly trying to con a way to go over and spend the day with them. One morning I told you no, and here is how your smart little brain worked: "Mom, I need to put on my shoes." I asked why. You replied "Because I need to go outside and see something. I asked what you needed to go see. You said "A bird....I mean Papa."

  • You had an amazing birthday party where the REAL Rapunzel came! She was getting to know you and asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up. Without hesitation you said "Tiana."

  • Me: "Tay, I am making you a special birthday breakfast!" You: "Is it popcorn?!"

  • "Mom, my tater tots are in the shape of a hexagon."

Beck



  • You have turned into quite the jabberjaw. You love to say "Sit down" when you stand up in your high chair or the bathtub. You say "Hi Poppy" whenever you see Papa or when we drive by his house.

  • Whenever you drop something or throw something down you always yell Uh, instead of Uh-oh.

  • You LOVE horsies and cows. You are obsessed.

  • You have a special name for horses. It's Boo-Dee. Whenever you see a horse out the window or in the backyard you yell "Booo-Deeee!" I have no idea where it came from, but now the whole family is starting to call horses Boo-Dee's.

  • You love imitating animals. You see a cow and yell Muuuuuuuuu. You see a chicken and say Bock Bock Bock. You see a horsie and click your tongue twice and say HeeeHeee.

  • One day we were getting ready to have dinner. I asked "Who wants to say the prayer?" You yell out "Meeeeee" then folded your arms, kept them folded until the prayer was over then yelled "Amen!" It was presh.

1 comment:

sheri said...

This is my favorite time of the month! I laugh, laugh, laugh....! Keep it up, Hill!