Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dance Dance Revolution



Here are my little dolls, looking like, well, little dolls. This was their final dance recital of the year, and may I just say that I am so glad that the pressure is now off. If I never see another curling iron, hot roller and sponge curler combo again I will die happy. They of course looked beyond adorable. They had 2 dances that they performed, and while Reese was pretty on point, Ellie prefered to mouth the words to the music and bust out a move or two of her very own. At one point Reese's neighbor got a little close to her for comfort, so she just ever so slightly shoved her out of her way. Between the two of them I was hysterical. For the most part the girls have loved dance, or at least the performing aspect. Their teachers are wonderful. Next year Taytum will also be in dance, so start the praying now please!

1 comment:

sheri said...

Such beauties! They cracked me up!