Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nursery Girl


Sunday was a day of mixed emotions for me. It was Taytum's first day in nursery! I was so relieved that I wouldn't have her distracting me during Relief Society and Sunday School anymore (although, Papa takes over during Sunday School every week and does his darndest to get her to sleep...almost always successful!) but I was so sad that my baby won't be tucked on my lap anymore looking at books and eating her endless supply of fruit snacks. She did great-no incidences to report of, but I think that had something to do with Grandma Linda sneaking in and snuggling her for a few minutes between classes! Turning 18 months is no small feat...here are some of Taytums likes and dislikes:


Likes: Putting on mommys lotion, playing in mommys make-up, taking all the reciepts out of mommys wallet and strewing them all over the house, being rocked to sleep, fighting with her sisters and getting her way...every time.


Dislikes: When mom leaves the room, getting her diaper changed (yes, she is in the running away stage) and when her sissies won't let her play with their toys.


What a peach! She is our strong-headed little firecracker that won't back down, and we wouldn't have her any other way!