Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday...kinda











I am blaming daylight savings on my childrens behavior. It was the twins birthday on November 2nd and we decided to have a Build-A-Bear party! We had all their little friends show up and everyone was so excited about getting a new bear to take home as a new friend....everyone except for my kids. At one point of the party Ellie was actually having a "rolling around on the filthy floor fit" and screaming "I am having a hard time, I am having a hard time" over and over again. I guess the transition from age 2 to 3 is too much for some kids to handle. The highlight of the day was Ellie and Reese getting in a full blown punching fight in the middle of the store while all their friends watched....ahhh memories. To all my friends and Ellie and Reese's friends we're sorry for our behavior. Hopefully next years birthday party will be better...that is if we decide to have a birthday party for them...as of right now they next birthday party they get will be their 38th. Happy Birthday to my girlies-I love you more than anything in the world!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hill your pictures are so cute! your girls are all starting to look alike. I don't know how you can resist matching all three of them, I would definitely have a hard time. They are so cute. your girls look older just since we've seen them this summer! Sorry about build a bear and Halloween. It will be better next year right?

RyAnn Thompson said...

Love the new family pictures! They are so good! I can't believe how big all the girls are getting! Miss you all!

Amy said...

Hillary, I somehow just found your adorable blog! I love your family pictures... your family is so cute. I hope you don't mind me stalking you a little now!

Robbie and Mindy said...

Your girls are a hoot! I'm sorry the b-day didn't go quite as you hoped. We got pictures with Santa one year and my kids were so naughty I was the one in tears when we left.