Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!







We had a super fun Easter weekend. It started out at the Grantsville City Park for their annual Easter egg hunt. There was face painting, pics with the Easter bunny (who looked like he had rabies) and of course the hunt. They actually had a pretty good spread of treats and eggs

and lots of candy. We got there literally one minute before the siren went off (just in time to see an older gentleman who looked like he was in his late 80's sitting in a lawn chair dressed like a trapper and holding a stuffed eagle. It was really weird and if he would have asked any of my girls to "pet his eagle" I would have had him arrested.) and of course the siren scared the living daylights out of my girls (they are a little scared of sounds. They hear a pin drop and need to be put on oxygen...) but they kept their eyes on the prize and got quite a few goodies. Then we went over to Grandma and Papa's for another Easter egg hunt and the best brunch of ham and cheesy potatoes I have had in a long time-my mom seriously makes the BEST cheesy potatoes! Today the Easter bunny made his way to the house and gave the girls adorable Radio Flyer pink tricycles and Taytum a Little Peoples set. It was our Tay Tay's first Easter and I must say the between the three of them we have the hottest chicks in town! Hope everyone had as great of a weekend as us!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am dying over the girls dresses and the girls themselves!!!! They look presh! I love how Ellie (Reese?) is posing with the gloves on the face. So cute!!!

The Vaughn Family said...

They girls look adorable, I had to enlarge it to see what they were sitting on, I couldn't figure it out. Oh, and by the way, that eagle joke was copywrighted. I'll let ya slide this one time.

sheri said...

I am really impressed with you keeping an updated blogs, it is so fun! Even though you live VERY close, and I can walk right there and see them everyday! Easter was very fun for Papa and Grammy, too! I hope my OTHER grandkids blog gets updated soon!

Anonymous said...

Hil-
I got to your blog-I'm not sure why I couldn't get on before. You're amazing! I will try to find the potty training guide thing!
P.S. I love fancy dresses,
until Nursery--then they're
out of your control and could
get trashed:)

♥Andrea said...

WOW! you're girls look so beautiful! Thanks for giving me the dress idea :)