Saturday, March 28, 2009

The princesses and the papa!







I made myself a goal after reading a few blogs, and that is to take a picture every single day...lately I haven't taken as many pics of just random day to day stuff, so I decided to pick up the camera and take a pic of when papa came over to say hi to the girls. I am so glad I did!! I thought these pics turned out so great!! What lucky girls to have a papa who loves them so much! My dad is so great-one of my favorite things is to watch my girls play with my dad. He is a great man and does a lot for everyone he knows...like saves me from my kids on a tri-weekly occurance! Love you papa!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

HILL!!! These pictures are so cute. Papa looks as adorable and the girls. Can't wait to squeeze them.

Rachel said...

My dad is "papa," as well. Don't you love it?! :)

The Vaughn Family said...

That pic is adorable! I think that you should get the one of him and Tater tot framed for Fathers Day.